- Training Assistance
Business & Industry Center at Northwest Iowa Community College
The Business & Industry Center of NCC means business!
Doing business the NCC way means win/win relationships!
Business & Industry Vision
The NCC Business & Industry Center, as a key provider of skill building programs, is committed to meeting or exceeding customer needs and expectations through continuous quality improvement applications.
Business & Industry Development-
- Training Needs Assessment
- Performance Benchmarking
- Resource Identification
- ISO Audit Preparation
- Training Cost Assistance
- CEO Roundtable
- NW Iowa Economic Developers
- Business Consortiums -- i.e. ISO 9000
- User Group Small Business Network
- Personal Development
- Communication Skills
- Management Development
- Total Quality Management (TQM)
- Technical/Computer Training
- Mobile Computer Lab
- Time Management
- Team Building
- Basic Literacy Skills
- English as Second Language (ESL)
- Safety Training
- OSHA Compliance
- Personality Profiles
- Each customer has unique, time sensitive needs which demand customized and effective solutions.
- Continual customer contact is essential to maximize the opportunity for meeting customer needs.
- When customers combine price, professional character, and proximity of service, they will receive exceptional value.
Give us your challenge...
For more detailed information, please call
1-800-352-4907 or 712-324-5066
more information may be obtained at